This is a favourite salad of mine that is quick to make and goes with SO many meals, or as a dish all on its own.
Make this with:
Also, for more simple meals serve with:
- Grilled Chicken
- Grilled or Poached Salmon
To serve up this salad you need:
1 bag baby leaf salad
1 avocado, ripe and chopped into 1cm cubes
200g Soft goat’s cheese, chopped into 1cm cubes
3 tbsp chopped black olives
2 spring onions, finely chopped
3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp black pepper
- Wash salad leaves and drain in a colander.
- Add leaves, onions, olives avocado and cheese to a large salad bowl, roughly mix.
- Combine oil, vinegar and pepper and pour over salad, mix to get even coverage (add more vinegar and oil as desired).
- Serve as a side or on its own. This tastes
- Goes well with Sweet chilli or mango chilli sauce.